Palazzo Parigi has been established on the site of the former 17th century Palazzo Cramer. The building, previously home to a prestigious Italian bank, was acquired by the noted Italian construction company Giambelli S.p.A., with Architect Paola Giambelli at the helm, to create a new hotel in the heart of Milan.
5 minute walk from the golden triangle of Milano, 5 minute walk to the historical Brera district, 15 minutes walk from the Duomo Cathedral, 20 minutes drive from Linate Airport and 50 mintures drive from Malpensa International Airport.
ROOMS AND SUITES
• Rooms: 54
• Suites: 34
• Signature Suites: 8
All guestrooms and suites have been individually designed and distinctively appointed with handpicked artwork, marble, rich woods and luxurious fabrics.All accommodations include:
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• 48-inch LCD televisions
• Marble bathrooms with separate tub and shower
• Balcony or terraces
• Clarins in-room amenities
A 1700 square meters sanctuary of relaxation with natural light on the third floor of Palazzo Parigi, providedwith patio and terraces
. • 12x7m pool with counter-current swimming
• Private Hammam Suite
• 7 thematic treatment rooms (Bali, India, China, Sweden, Morocco, Polynesia and Beauty Saloon)
• Finnish Sauna, Steam bath, Icefall, Emotional Shower, Jacuzzi
• “L’Oasi”, health bar and restaurant, offers a light and tasty menu
• Large fitness area equipped with Technogym latest generationmachines
• Relax room
• Valmont products
The culinary experience is an ideal journey through the flavors of traditional Italian gastronomy.
• ExecutiveChef: FerdinandoMartinotti
• Sous-Chef: Stefano Pizzasegale
The Gastronomic Restaurant is an enchanting neoclassical space whose windows look out onto the privateseculargarden.
• Open from Monday to Saturday, from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
• IndoorSeating: 38
CAFFÈ PARIGI AND WINTER GARDEN
Bistrot Caffè Parigi and the Winter Garden offer guests an intimate location for a quick bite, a casual lunch or an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life with a typical “aperitivo”.
• Open everyday from 7 am to 1 pm
• Breakfast:07 am to 10:30 am
• Lunch and dinner: 11 am to 00:30 pm
• Afternoon Tea: from 5 pm to 7 pm
• Happy hour : from 6 pm to 9 pm
Open in the summer months, the exclusive eighteenth-century private secular garden provides a beautiful alternative to Caffé Parigi. It is the perfect setting to relax and enjoy a light lunch or a drink.
Palazzo Parigi offers 16,630 sq. ft. (1545 m2) of magnificent meeting space, complimented by a 2,551 sq. ft. (237 m2) outdoor terrace. The highlights include a bright “Grand Foyer Canova” and a spectacular ballroom “Sala dei Giardini”, a magnificent space flooded with natural light and with access to the outside terraces which lead directlyto the secula rgarden.
All the meeting rooms offer a perfectly balanced mix of advanced technology and furnishings of classical elegance.
• 6 function rooms with natural light and external access to balcony and terrace
• Ballroom of 372 sqm with accessto the outside terrace,with a capacityup to 380 people
• Dedicatedkitchens to serve all event cateringneeds
• Fully equippedBusiness Center, discreetly connected to the first floor.
T: +39 02 625625
Corso di Porta Nuova, 1 – 20121 Milano, Italia