COMPLIMENTARY NIGHTS IN BANGKOK
Enjoy a spa credit of THB 1,000 per room – guests staying a minimum of 8 nights also receive 1 COMO Shambhala Signature Treatment per room.
Terms & Conditions
Point Yamu by COMO is a new Phuket luxury resort located at the tip of Cape Yamu overlooking the Andaman Sea and the dramatic limestones of Phang Nga Bay. Interiors by Italian designer Paola Navone offer a unique expression of contemporary Thai luxury. The resort is a 25-minute drive from Phuket International Airport. Combined with COMO’s Metropolitan hotel in Bangkok, guests can enjoy a dual-centre experience mixing city and island life.
Blue and turquoise design accents in our 79 rooms and suites, and 27 private luxury villas, recall the Andaman Sea, all offset by cool white and grey Sino patterned tiles and floor-to-ceiling windows framing the spectacular views.
• La Sirena Italian Mediterranean -influenced menus and healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine
• Nahmyaa Thai Restaurantis open daily for lunch and dinner and is inspired by Thai street food cooking
• Aqua Bar is opened daily until midnight and it serves cocktails and health-giving smoothies
• Private Dining is made possible by the expert culinary staff at Point Yamu, who can orchestrate gourmet meals
• COMO Beach Club restaurant offers simple grill and light food
• 24-hour In Room Dining service featuring Asian and western classics and healthy COMO Shambhala Cuisine
COMO Shambhala Retreat offers a full range of holistic treatments, a gym, Jacuzzi and separated steam and sauna rooms for male and female. Guest activities include bikes tours, island excursions, water sports, cookery classes, sunrise yoga and water sports at COMO Beach Club.