Uma hotels in Bhutan are located in 2 of the country’s most important regions: Uma Paro in Paro Valley, a resort with 29 guestrooms, suites and villas, is near many of Bhutan’s great cultural landmarks, Uma Punakha, a luxury lodge with 11 guestrooms and villas, is in the Punakha Valley and a 5-hour drive away from Paro. All rooms, suites and private villas are conceived as intimate, luxury retreats to be enjoyed after a day’s cultural activities and adventure pursuits, from Himalayan trekking to archery and white-water rafting.
Leisure: Both resorts offer a COMO Shambhala Retreat with a full range of holistic and Asian-inspired treatments. While Uma Paro has private Bhutanese hot stone bathhouses, a large indoor pool with sundeck, steam rooms, a gym and yoga studio with Paro Valley views.
Dining: The Bukhari restaurant at both resorts feature picturesque views of the valley and offers breakfast, international comfort cuisine for lunch and a fine-dining treat for dinner. Menus are based on seasonal local pr oduce.
Why we are unique:
• Featuring sweeping views of the valleys
• Providing the feel of the Bhutanese home and services infused with the local culture
• Various guest activities - archery, darts, forest walk and an in-door pool
• Close proximity to Paro International Airport and cultural landmarks
• Asian-inspired holistic spa therapies developed by COMO Shambhala
T. +975 8 279999