Cocoa Island by COMO is an intimate private Maldives island resort with 33 overwater suites allowing you to slip right into the turquoise lagoon to explore an exceptional house reef. Encircled with powder white sand, the carefree, understated luxury experience includes holistic wellness treatments at COMO Shambhala Retreat, South Indian-influenced cuisine and world class diving.
Leisure: Discover the calming spirit of our Maldives spa resort at COMO Shambhala Retreat where we offer holistic, Asian inspired treatments. We have an open-air pavilion for yoga, four treatment rooms, plus separate male and female steam rooms and a large hydrotherapy pool.
Dining: Offering some of the best dining in the Maldives, our menus are modern, light and steeped in the nuances of South Indian cuisine. We also offer contemporary interpretations of other Asian and Mediterranean classics, as well as old favourites like pastas and salads.
Why we are unique:
• Sophisticated gourmet cuisine
• COMO Shambhala holistic wellness concept
• Exceptional and well conserved house reef
• Design is inspired by the gently curving wooden forms of the local ‘dhoni’ fishing boats
• Graceful, passionate and energetic customised service
Makunufushi, South Malé Atoll
Republic of Maldives Maldives